Autumn Leaves Coconut Soy Candle
$20.00 – $30.00
Autumn Leaves smell like warm fall treats and fallen leaves on a crisp morning. It is inspired by weekends spent at the Autumn Leaf Festival in Clarion, PA. Wonderful memories and a classic scent for all fall lovers.
- 4oz jars burn 24+ hours
- 6oz tins burn 35+ hours
- 10oz jars burn 60+ hours
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural
- Vegan and non-toxic
- The wax used is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Eco-friendly, clean-burning, X-shaped wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood in the USA.
- The wooden wick gives the candle a more natural vibe with flickering and crackling sounds when lit!
- The jar made from blown glass is a straight-sided tumbler that fits any home decor style.
- The tin is not pure white - it is a lavender white which gives it a similar look of a pearl.
Repurposing Ideas: to hold bathroom items (cotton balls, q-tips, bobby pins, etc), office items (pens, pencils, paper clips, tacks, etc), beautiful succulents or create your very own terrariums! The possibilities are endless!
10oz Jar, 4oz Jar, 6oz Tin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.