Crown Chakra Coconut Soy Candle
$20.00 – $30.00
- Notes of frankincense and myrrh
- A hint of Gold Mica is mixed in the wax to add sparkle and elegance
The Crown Chakra candle (Sahasrara – RIGHT TO KNOW) is great to use during your yoga or meditation practice. As a result, it will help to focus on seventh chakra themes such as inner peace and connection to the universe.
Mantra to try while using this candle: “I am one with the divine. I honor the divine within and around me.”
The Crown Chakra is a pure white light at the crown of our head and is our direct connection to the universe, to the divine, and to all that is infinite. The energy of this highest chakra invites inner peace, expanded insight, deep trust, and liberation.
- 4oz jars burn 24+ hours
- 6oz tins burn 35+ hours
- 10oz jars burn 65+ hours
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural
- Vegan and non-toxic
- The wax used is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Eco-friendly, clean-burning, X-shaped wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood in the USA.
- The wooden wick gives the candle a more natural vibe with flickering and crackling sounds when lit!
- The jar made from blown glass is a straight-sided tumbler that fits any home decor style.
- The tin is not pure white - it is a lavender white which gives it a similar look of a pearl.
Repurposing Ideas: to hold bathroom items (cotton balls, q-tips, bobby pins, etc), office items (pens, pencils, paper clips, tacks, etc), beautiful succulents or create your very own terrariums! The possibilities are endless!
10oz Jar, 4oz Jar, 6oz Tin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.