Your brand is not just a logo – it is everything you put out about your business – your tone, your images, how you engage your audience. Every interaction, whether intentional or not, reflects on your brand.
Therefore, it is of utmost importance to have consistency and authenticity in your brand to demonstrate trust to your audience. For example, you would never see Coca-Cola using profanity in an advertisement. Why? Because it would go against what is expected of their brand – the fun, bubbly, all-American image they have cultivated. The audience would be confused and most likely, outraged.
So what goes into my brand identity package?
- Brand discovery – go over product/services
- Target audience
- Color schemes
- Graphic style (photos, patterns, etc)
- Logo & Submarks
- Business Card design (list of recommended printers)
- +Optional collateral materials (letterhead, envelopes, stickers, social media cover photos, etc)
- Receive final Guidebook to house all info for future materials
Moodboard & Biz Card Example
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Sherri Peeler: Abundant Life Women’s Care & Birth Center
Basia: L’ Elegante Expo
Eric Tillman: New Insight Counseling & Consulting
High Quality Apparel (Brand/Re-Brand)
Aristotle Smith: LuckyStot
Gerti Tashko: GT Health
Richard Stoneberg: AegisIMS
GFWC Hollidaysburg Area Women’s Club
Do I have your attention? Click below to learn more about these offerings.
Or check out examples from my previous work below.