Your brand is not just a logo – it is everything you put out about your business – your tone, your images, how you engage your audience. Every touch point (intended or not) with the outside is a reflection on your brand.
Therefore it is of utmost importance to have consistency and authenticity in your brand to prove your audience can trust you. You would never see Coca-Cola swearing in an ad. Why? Because that would be outside of what is expected for their brand. – The fun, bubbly, all American brand. The audience would be confused and probably outraged.
So what goes into my brand identity package?
- Brand discovery – go over product/services
- Target audience
- Color schemes
- Graphic style (photos, patterns, etc)
- Logo & Submarks
- Business Card design (list of recommended printers)
- +Optional collateral materials (letterhead, envelopes, stickers, social media cover photos, etc)
- Receive final Guidebook to house all info for future materials
Moodboard & Biz Card Example
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Sherri Peeler: Abundant Life Women’s Care & Birth Center
Basia: L’ Elegante Expo
Eric Tillman: New Insight Counseling & Consulting
High Quality Apparel (Brand/Re-Brand)
Aristotle Smith: LuckyStot
Gerti Tashko: GT Health
Richard Stoneberg: AegisIMS
GFWC Hollidaysburg Area Women’s Club
Do I have your attention? Click below to learn more about these offerings.
Or check out examples from my previous work below.